Anyone who has a garden at their home is well aware of the importance of a garden hose. They are also aware of the challenge of dragging the hose around and coiling it up after you have finished watering the garden. But the advancements in technology have led to the invention of a new type of garden hose known as the expandable garden hose.
So how is an expandable garden hose different from the regular garden hose? The answer is in its working. An expandable garden hose expands when it comes in contact with water and shrinks in the absence of water for convenient storage. Choosing the best expandable garden hose can be a challenging task, given the variety available in the market. But once you find it for your garden, it will provide you with so many benefits.
Benefits of expandable garden hose
Expandable garden hose delivers a lot of benefits to the user. These benefits are as follows:
- Lightweight: this is the type of garden hose that only expands when it’s filled with water, which makes it lightweight and easier to carry even by kids and seniors.
- Twist and tangle-free: these hose become flat when they contract. It makes them flexible and they won’t tangle.
- Automatic drainage: when water no longer flows inside them, the water is automatically drained out of the hose as they go back to the original size.
- Easy storage: expandable hose is compact once contracted. This makes their storage convenient.
- Pocket-friendly: expandable hoses are made of latex from the inside and woven polyester from the outside, making them cheaper than the regular rubber hoses.
If you love gardening, you should definitely replace your old, regular garden hose with an expandable hose. Once you invest in the best expandable garden hose, it will make gardening easier task.